Tuesday, May 6, 2008

#42 - No Unpretty Cuts Please!

By, Rozella

I need a haircut! Real badly! It's way overdue. My hair is weighing me down and I seriously am starting to look like this:


My problem is, I don't know where to cut my hair in KK. I haven't had much luck with any of the hairdressers here. They either make you look exactly the way you did when first came in (minus a couple of inches) or they make you look like a Japanese anime character. I am not fond of that. Thank you very much.

I want a serious makeover like the guys who were on Oprah's Great American Haircut, but how? Any good suggestions? Somebody? Anybody?

Please don't make me get out my TLC album and start cranking up Unpretty! We've had enough of that in high school, right Shem? Hahaha

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower