Wednesday, May 28, 2008

#49 - I need more time to stay at home

By, Jason


This thing happen after I moved in to my new house, I think I need more time to spend for my lovely new house. After I moved into my new house for a month, and I am still have no more time to stay at home and spend more time with my new house. What a world!!

Working hours is the most longest time that take me out from my house and I don’t even have chance to enjoy what I have bought to my new house. When I reach home, it’s already sleeping time.

Weekends were mess up with friend’s celebration event like birthday, weddings. And this weekend also the same as I need to attend my friend's house warming. Oh gosh!!! I need more time to stay at my house and I really truly need more time!!

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower