Sunday, April 27, 2008

#38 - Complain, Complain, Complain

By, Lady Java

I hate Malaysian roads. Yes I absolutely hate them. I hate that there are no proper road signs and even when there are, the route always take you through the longer way. I hate there are holes everywhere and I hate that there are so many detour, I always end up lost all the time.

Once I was picking up my friend at the airport and I missed the turn to go the highway. I thought taking the next exit was the safest best so I could turn back and make a turnaround. Due to no proper signage, suffice to say I was 4hours late picking my friend up. tension

Then there were times when we had to cancel going to a relative wedding which was held at their home coz we got lost along the way due to, again, lack of road signs. marah

Can you now see why I don't go anywhere without hubby in tow??


No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower